Seaward HV products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
Seaward Part No: 275A910
The lightweight Type L Plus large jaw current clamp meter is designed for the measurement of current in large diameter conductors and fuses. Its 100mm jaw opening allows for use in most difficult situations, and is suitable for porcelain fuse carriers in distribution systems.
High levels of insulation are incorporated for maximum safety and protection, together with the facility to provide complete linearity of measurement between 0 and 2000A featuring 3.5” LCD, and controlled using two main operating buttons. A TRACK facility provides a continuous readout and STORE facility monitors peak levels.
Seaward Type L Plus Features
- Display: 3.5" digit LCD 12mm high characters.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 2000amps.
- Voltage: 50 - 600 volts AC 50Hz.
- Internal Jaw Dimensions: 100mm x 140mm.
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 - +40°C.
- Storage: -20 - + 50°C.
- Battery: 9 Volt PP3 IEC number 6LF22.
- Accuracy: 3± of full scale on all ranges.
- Seaward Typr L Plus Warranty: 1 year.