Seaward HV products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
Seaward Part No: 113A910
The Seaward PR11 phasing sticks provide a means of phase comparison at the point of paralleling two circuits, without the interposition of voltage transformers or secondary wiring circuits. A neon type instrument, it is designed for use on earthed neutral circuits up to 11kV.
Seaward PR11 Phasing Unit Features
- Contact electrode type: Domed.
- Maximum system voltage: 11kV.
- Maximum voltage to earth: N/A.
- Threshold voltage: 300V.
- Resolution: N/A.
- Sensitivity: AC/DC.
- Circuit current (IEC 61234-2): 0.9mA nominal @11.5kV.
- PVC hand guards.
- Direct areas possible to all types of switchgear.
- Complies with UK Electricity Council Engineering G9.
- Dimensions: 330(L) x 25(D).
- Seaward PR11 Warranty: 1 year.
Seaward PR11 Phasing Unit Sticks, Soft Carry Bag & Instructions.