Seaward HV products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
Seaward Part No. 112A921
A highly portable, battery powered proving unit for proving high voltage indicators, live line testers and digital potential indicators. This proving unit produces a DC output voltage for confirming the operation of voltage indicators before and after use.
Seaward PH3 Flat Nose Features
- High voltage output approx 1200 - 1500V DC nominal across 10MΩ.
- Output current: 0.45mA DC into 2kΩ.
- Test terminals: Contact electrode and test post.
- Neon indicator to show output is active.
- Very portable.
- Domed contact electrode version also available.
- Dimensions: 110 x 85 x 60mm.
- Compliance IEC61010-1:2001.