Most FLIR products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
FLIR Part No: 39301-0103
A revolution in thermal imaging, tackling the issues of cost and complexity amongst other infra-red cameras. The FLIR i5 is the smallest, lightest and most cost effective camera on the market.
It is incredibly easy to use and requires no former experience. It really is a matter of 'point-shoot-detect' to obtain high-quality infrared images that will immediately give you theinfrared information you need.
FLIR i5 Infrared Camera Features
- Outstanding ease-of-use.
- Fully automatic.
- Image frequency: 9 Hz.
- Field of view (FOV): 21° x 21°.
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.1°C (0.10°F).
- Focus / min focus distance: Focus free / from 0.6 m (2 ft).
- IR resolution: 100 x 100 pixels.
- Display: 2.8 in. colour LCD.
- Object temperature range: -20°C to +250°C.
- Image storage type: miniSD Card.
- File formats: Standard JPEG.
- Interfaces: USB Mini-B, Data transfer to and from PC.
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li Ion battery.
- Dimensions: 223 x 79 x 83mm.
- Weight: 365g.
- FLIR i5 Warranty: 1 year (extendable to 2 years upon registration with FLIR).
FLIR i5 thermal imaging camera, hard transport case, FLIR Tools PC software CD-ROM, printed getting started guide, printed important information guide, warranty extension card, user documentation CD-ROM, calibration certificate, hand strap, battery (inside camera), power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs, USB cable, miniSD card, with SD card adaptor.