Most FLIR products on this site are advertised at the list price. Please use the 'Best Quote' link on the right for our discounted price.
FLIR Part No: 49001-0701
The FLIR E40bx thermal imaging camera includes many features that prove invaluable for building inspections. These include insulation alarms which can clearly show missing insulation and a dewpoint alarms which will show areas on your images where condensation is likely to occur leading to damp and mould problems.
With an image quality of 160 x 120 pixels, the FLIR E40bx is ideal for predictive maintenance and planned inspection of electrical and mechanical systems to ensure they operate at maximum efficiency and safety with minimal energy consumption.
FLIR E40bx Features
- Focal Plane Array detector with 160 x 120 pixels infrared resolution (19,200 pixels).
- Temperature range: -4°F to 248°F (-20°C to 120°C) with 2% accuracy.
- 0.045°C at 30°C Thermal Sensitivity (N.E.T.D).
- Manual focus, 2x continuous zoom.
- Built-in laser pointer, 3.5" Touch-Screen LCD display.
- Built-in 3.1 Megapixel visible light digital camera.
- Functions include Fixed Picture-In-Picture, Insulation & Humidity Alarm & Voice/Text Annotation.
- Measurement modes: up to 3 movable Spots, Area (Min/Max/Average).
- Auto Hot / Cold spot marker, Isotherm (Above / Below).
- METERLiNK Bluetooth Wireless communication.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity allows to send images and data to mobile devices.
- Thumbnail Image Gallery, Radiometric IR Video Streaming to PC via USB.
- Memory card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images).
- Includes FLIR Tools software for analysis of radiometric images.
- Camera size: (L × W × H) 246 × 97 × 184mm.
- Camera weight: incl. battery: 0.825 kg.
- FLIR E40bx Warranty: 1 year (Warranty extended to 2 years when the camera is registered).
Hard transport case, FLIR E40bx Thermal imaging camera with lens, Battery, Hand strap, Calibration certificate, FLIR Tools Software CD-ROM, Memory card, Lens cap, Power supply incl. multiplugs, Printed Getting Started Guide, Printed Important Information Guide, USB cable, User documentation CD-ROM, Video cable, Warranty extension card or Registration card.